Deadline for Abstract Input: 01 September 2017
AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE CONGRESS EVALUATION,VERBAL SUBMISSION, POSTER (HARD COPIED) AND PHD THESIS CATEGORIES REWARDED AS FIRST ,SECOND and THIRD PLACES.
TO WHOM GETS THE WINNING PRICE BY EACH CATEGORY "OPERATING NURSING BOOK" WILL BE GIVEN FREE OF CHARGE.
ABSTRACTS WILL BE PRESENTED AS VERBALLY AND HARD COPIED(POSTER)
Submissions will be made online via the website.
IT IS OBLIGATORY TO ENTER ALL ABSTRACTS BOTH IN TURKISH AND ENGLISH.
Points to take into consideration while entering submissions mentioned below;
- Submissions will only be accepted by online notification system via Congress web page, other submissions; which will be send by mail or fax will not taken into consideration.
- Confirmations will be electronically transmitted to the notification holders.
- The abstracts to be submitted will be evaluated by the congress science committee and at least two scientific referees; acceptance of the declaration at the congress and presentation style of the declaration will be decided by the Science Committee.
- In order for the abstracts to be accepted, registration of the authors are required to register in the congress.
- Participants who are informed that their submissions are accepted as posters, will be invited to exhibit their posters at the time and place which will be assigned by the organizers
- Assistance will be provided by congress organizers to ensure the posters can be pasted.
- The posters should be prepared in a way that will be readable from two meters, with a graphic or a shape predominantly and intriguing, if possible.
- The long side should be prepared in dimensions of 50cm X 70cm as a vertical axis.
- The title of the poster should be written in capital letters.
- For the next row authors should write down their title and institutions.
-If the posters are research articles; text must be in the form of Objective / Methods / Findings / Conclusions.
- Using source with footnote within the text in the poster will be in place.